Bem vindo ao meu pequeno mundo ilustrado. Sonhe e desfrute !
Welcome to my little world illustrated. Dream and enjoy!

domingo, maio 31, 2009

Um elo para celebrarmos a amizade! A link for us to celebrate the friendship..

Esta é uma élo de amizade que quem me a entregue é minha amiga e artista Pepi. Ela tem um blog lindo onde expoem seus delicados e minuciosos trabalhos
Há algumas indicações para que o élo não se rompa. consiste em contar aqui 7 coisas sobre mim e mencionar quem me indicou e indicar mais 6 pessoas .

This is a link of friendship that who I give is her my friend and artist Pepi. She has a beautiful blog where they expose their delicate and meticulous works :

http://pepi-conlasmanos.blogspot.com/

There are some indications so that the link doesn't break up. it consists of to count 7 things here on me and to mention who indicated me and to indicate more 6 people

As 7 coisas sobre mim:
1- Tenho um filho lindo um homem secível que só me da orgulho.
2- Minha família vive em varias partes do mundo, Estados Unidos da América,Chile,Brasil,Portugal.
3- Amo os animais em especial os gatos.
4- não posso ver um sendo mal tratado que choro feito uma criança.
5-- Meu maior prazer é pintar e apreciar todas as formas de arte.
6- Gosto de pessoas criativas e sensíveis e autenticas.
7- Não suporto nemhum tipo de preconceito seja de raça, cor, orientação política ou sexual

The 7 things on me:
1- I have a beautiful son a man sesible that only me of the pride.
2- My family lives in you vary parts of the world, United States of América,Chile,Brasil,Portugal.
3- I love the animals especially the cats.
4- No I cannot see a being badly treaty that done cry a child.
5- My largest pleasure is to paint and to appreciate all the art forms.
6- Creative and sensitive people's taste and you authenticate.
7- I don't support anythig prejudice type is of race, color, orientation political or sexual.
As 6 pessoas que passo elo são/the 6 people that I pass the healthy link:

5 comentários:

  1. Thank you so much, Yasmin. Your art is beatiful, and so is your heart. xo PJ

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Deve ser bom comentário que fez sobre mim, muito obrigado.¿ Esses são seus olhos? ... você colocar algumas coisas bonitas.Un besito guapa.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Awww..how cute!! =) Thank you very much. I hope you are having a wonderful week!

    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lindas ilustraciones!, te invito a visitar mi blog.
    Un abrazo desde Quito!

    www.rogerycaza.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hope you have a super weekend! =) *hugs*

    ResponderEliminar